Final testing of the API’s innovative new events website is underway, with the cutting edge application set to revolutionise the way people register, pay for and manage API events.
As members and staff will soon have access to the website, here’s a quick reminder of the benefits you can look forward to:
• increased efficiency of events notifications and registrations
• calendar display and search makes it easy to find events to suit your timetable
• book and pay online – 24-hour access to API events
• regular email notifications keep you up-to-date on upcoming events
• intelligent links to social media – the API Facebook page displays all available events
• use Facebook to indicate interest for API events and register later when you’ve got time. Also, be notified of similar upcoming events
All API members have an account available through the interactive Find a Property Professional online directory. If you do not know your login information, click here to verify your details.
Future enhancements include:
• a Continuing Professional Development (CPD) management solution to allow members to manage and track annual CPD points
• recall attended events for the past 12 months or plan upcoming events
• submit your non-API CPD record