Darren Saunderson and real estate coach Michael Sheargold have teamed up for the CoachingClub program to offer eight new coaching programs to help up-skill property professionals.
Mr Saunderson has more than 15 years' experience in the industry as an agent, sales manager, principal, trainer and coach and will carry out a number of the programs.
Mr Sheargold, CEO and head coach of Ultimate Real Estate Coaching, has conducted more than 6000 coaching sessions over the past 21 years.
“We wanted a range of programs to suit all levels of experience, from real estate newcomers looking to launch their career, to the experienced principal wanting to develop a business plan to ensure future success,” Mr Sheargold said.
“Our end goal is to empower agents to go out and achieve their goals by sharing with them the knowledge and tools they need to get there.
“All of our programs are highly interactive, giving participants the opportunity to gain knowledge not only from our coaching team but through interaction with their fellow peers.
“Ultimately, we hope that by the end of each program our agents are self-confident, masterful communicators and the agent of choice in their regional marketplace.”
Five programs have been designed for real estate agents and run from three to 12 months. Programs include:
• Launch Pad Introduction Pathway, designed for new real estate agents or those that have moved agents
• The Turnaround Program, designed for agents who are 'off track' to focus on results
• The Agent Accelerator, a three-month group coaching program who want to shift their performance
• Agent Coaching, a networking group
• Agent Performance Coaching, a 12-month program delivered one-on-one via phone or Skype
Three programs have been designed specifically for principals and include:
• Principal Coaching Club to help grow a business
• Principal Performance Coaching, a one-on-one program delivered via phone or Skype
• Customised Business Development Program, identifying needs and designing a program to achieve outcomes
Both programs aim to help real estate professionals in start-up mode and helping to build a successful real estate business. It will include a planning strategy session to identify goals, CoachingClub meetings, accountability webinars and a quarterly business performance review.
The CoachingClub program has been launched under the Ultimate Real Estate Coaching brand, which aims to help real estate owners, managers and agents to redefine, manage and achieve business and personal goals.
“I’m extremely passionate about helping agents find their competitive edge within the marketplace. I want these programs to be about more than real estate success, I want them to be about finding success personally, professionally and financially,” Mr Saunderson said.
“I’ve been in the real estate game for more than 15 years in a variety of roles from agent to principal. As a result, participants can rest assured that all the techniques used in these programs are self-tested and proven to deliver results.”