An innovative new events website is coming soon and will revolutionise the way people interact with the API.
Registrations, payments and management of API events will all be available online thanks to a cutting-edge web application.
The launch of the API events website (web-application) will showcase upcoming local, national and international API events, regardless of the location.
• increased efficiency of events notifications and registrations
• calendar display and search makes it easy to find events that suit your timetable
• book and pay online, creating 24-hour access to API events
• regular email notifications to keep you up to date on upcoming events for which you have registered
• intelligent links to social media – the API Facebook page displays all available events, making it easier to stay informed and register
• use Facebook to register interest for an API event and register later when time permits, or be notified of similar upcoming events
• all API members have an account available through the interactive online directory Find a Property Professional. If you do not know your login information, verify your details online.
The API is not just content with releasing an events registration and payment web application, with additional features currently being scheduled for release.
Future enhancements include:
• a Continuing Professional Development (CPD) management solution, allowing members to manage and track their annual CPD points
• recall attended events for the past 12 months or plan events for the upcoming year
• submit your non-API CPD record
More information will be available shortly.