The Australian Property Institute will launch its 2015 Risk Management Module (RMM) next month, starting off with face-to-face sessions, followed by the launch of online sessions in June.
The Risk Management Module is compulsory for all members currently undertaking Valuations of Australian Property (intellectual, personal, real and leasehold property and includes plant and machinery).
Those who do not hold a current RMM Certificate or hold one that is due to expire this year are required to complete this module.
There are a number of modules available for completion and will be offered as face-to-face sessions or online sessions. These include:
- Risk Management Module (RMM) Essentials
- Risk Management Module (RMM) Volume Residential
- Risk Management Module (RMM) Commercial, Specialised and Determination Work
- Risk Management Module (RMM) Government
- Risk Management Module (RMM) Plant & Machinery
Further information on the sessions will be advertised during 2015 on the API website.
Members: Access more information on the RMMs here.